Post your notes about each group.
- What is their moral dilemma? Say the problem and the choices.
- What would you have done in this situation?
- What did they do well? Did you see any cool connections?
- What could them improve?
Group#2: Ronald, Niolius, Carlito, Rosa S. and Jose.
1. this group’s moral dilemma was that some citizen around the city who werte witnessing the burning of jews people had the choice to say something about it and get in trouble, or not say anything and let them suffer.
2. If I was in their place I wouldnt say antyhing even though it’d be awful not to speak up and save them.
3. They did a good presentation and had a lot of informations and details. they also made some great connections to the world.(altruist world).
4. they could improve on not reading much from the slides and clarify more their ideasl.
Group#1: Ricardo, Binta B.
1. This group’s moral dilemma was that the rescuers had the choice to get involved with the mistreatment of the jews and get punished by the Nazis, or ignore them knowing its wrong.
2. If I faced the same moral dilemma, i would do the same as most people did or would do, i would mind my own business and not try to get in trouble. ‘Cause i won’t try to sacrifice myself for other people (its not like im Jesus. =)
3. This group was very creative, and their presentation was colorful, clear and simple.
4. They could improve on giving more details and explanations. They need to clarify more their ideas and lines.
Group#3: Maria M., Patricia, Mariel C. and Adama B.
1. This group’s moral dilemma was that many germans didn’t agree with Hitler mistreatmenting the Jews, but they couldn’t say anything or stand up against him because they would get killed.
2. If i was in the same situation i would’nt have said anything either, because i wouldnt want to get myself killed.
3. This group had a lot of informations and details, and they took time to explain everything. They did a good job.
4. They could improve on shortening the of the slides and the length of the presentation. They also need to read less from the slides.
Group#5: Rokya, Isabel, Socrates and Michael.
1. This group’s moral dilemma was that a Deutch girl had to choose between risking getting caught nand mistreated by saving/helping the Jews, or letting them suffer, something she believe was wrong.
2. I wouldn’t have helped the Jews risking getting killed like the girl did.
3. They did a good presentation overall, they had details and actually explainned their ideas well. They aslo had visuals aids that made their presentation great.
4. They could improve on reading less from the slides, and have each member talk/participate more.